Monday, October 5, 2009

I'm so high i dont wanna come down.


Today was a great day i felt good, loved what i was wearing loved my hair and nails. Woke up with a smile on my face so i knew it was going to be a good day. I got some black  lining that i been wanting for so long and it was $4.99 at macys it was $24.99 but thank god i waited for it to go down. i went to school  saw some people i wanted to see and i seen some i didnt want to see lol. My lil joint text me wanted to see me but i was not having it i wanted to eat so i told him later lol. Chilled with Mar'ke went to the mall saw ppl we cool with ate some food went back to school. i went to my lil joint house showed me that he really missed me so i was good. today i was on a high that i couldnt even explane but it felt good and i loved it. Listen to Trey Songz got me in this mood  his song ( Dont wanna come down).. Nasty Nay





1 comment:

  1. U AND UR FREIND ARE VERY BEAUTIFUL, U SHOULD HIT ME UP ON MYSPACE, EMAIL:DISDUDE12@YAHOO, b.t.w. sweetie my name is keon, and it was nice to meet a lady with such beauty..

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive